DRAFT MINUTES OF AGM HELD IN DUNLOP PRIMARY SCHOOL AT 7.00PM ON THURSDAY 7TH JUNE 2018
PRESENT – MEMBERS
J Young (Chair), D Caulfield (Vice Chair), A Pinkerton (Treasurer), E Lochhead (Secretary), I Kerr, J Miller, T Howie, M Brindley, L Shuttleton, P Graham
PRESENT – COUNCILLORS
Cllr Ellen Freel, Cllr Gordon Jenkins, Cllr John McFadzean, Cllr McGhee
PRESENT – EAST AYRSHIRE COUNCIL
Elaine Millar (Federation and Community Council Development Officer)
1 member of the public
E Ferguson, J Taylor
J Young welcomed everyone to the meeting.
Minutes of the previous AGM held on 1st June 2017
Approved – A Pinkerton, Seconded – D Caulfield
- Asset transfer of park to Dunlop & District Community Company
- Poor condition of roads in the area due to winter weather
- Road resurfacing to commence in August 2018
- Donation of planters at railway station from GE Aviation – now installed
- Relatively quiet in terms of crime
- Thanks to community councillors
- New solar Christmas decorations
- A Pinkerton (Treasurer) attended training course
- Financial summary for 2017/18 circulated May 2018
COMMUNITY COUNCILLORS AND ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS
Elaine Millar (Federation and Community Council Development Officer) expressed her appreciation for those that were standing for office. Due to the number of nominations received there was no requirement to call an election.
12 nominated, 12 elected
J Young thanked everyone for their attendance.
DATE OF NEXT AGM
Thursday 6th July 2019 at 7.00pm in Dunlop Village Hall.
Everyone welcome to attend.